Thursday, February 01, 2007

GAH.

Hah.
I have no self-respect.
Last night he wouldn't get off my case. Nothing too serious, just calling me easy and asking me why I haven't taken care of this and that and just kept making these little digs. At the end of the night when I left I was going to split a cab home with a friend. And so I go to him and say, "Leaving now, see you later-" as is our complicated custom, usually when I leave unless there are girls around, he grabs me and kisses me goodbye. This time he makes some snide comment about me getting some in the cab with who I'm splitting it and it was the last straw. So when he goes to grab me I back off and just leave- almost fell down the stairs- and he's calling me but then as soon as I get outside it's the "I was just kidding, geeze..." text messages.
So I'm basically pissed for the next half hour. I get home and a little while later... wait for it...
I TEXT HIM SAYING SORRY.
It's not that he didn't deserve to be forgiven or that I wasn't being entirely petty by storming out of the bar on him (at least I didn't ditch him, there were pretty girls there that he could still alienate), but this morning I realize I'm an idiot.
PS: I'm an idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home