Wednesday, February 07, 2007

OUR TIME IS BORROWED AND SPENT TOO FREELY.

I'm one of those gross kinds of drunk where you can feel the hangover setting in. It's not fun. I drank way too much beer for my liking. I guess this is one of those consequences, right? It's probably what I deserve after all this freefalling. I don't really feel bad. Just sick.
I had a good night.
We drank until we couldn't feel our faces, and then he drove me home- but his car died and we had to wait for him to get a jumpstart.
He told me that I was amazing in between kisses.

...Don't worry. I know enough by now not to take him seriously. But it's fun to play, right? And no one's stopping me from that. My bottom lip is bleeding from a combination of biting it to keep quiet and being bitten in retaliation.
I like it.

I just wish I didn't feel so fucking sick. I've been drinking water since I got home, but... This is no good.

;;Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home