Sunday, November 12, 2006

Haven't written in here for aaaages.

I like this blog because no one ever really knew about it.
I guess that means I can be more candid in it. Because face it, blabbing your secrets to the internet feels more secure than writing them in pen and paper- you can always claim it isn't your handwriting but someone will catch you out.
Hmm, on my mind?
-My friends are always going out, and telling me alllllll about all the incredibly fun times I missed and how I should have been there, nevermind the fact that I'm seventeen and CAN'T go out.
-I really, really don't like that guy, and I don't regret telling him what I did. But at the same time I feel incredibly guilty because he is one of my close friends, and I don't like being the cause of that much hurt in anyone, especially someone I care about so deeply- ON A PLATONIC LEVEL.
-Everyone's gone crazy. One week I had people calling, texting, constantly with me, this week? Nothing. It's like I've become a phariah- except I have no clue what I did wrong.
-He's way too old for me. He'll never like me. Sean says "oh, it's easy. No problem, he'd do you in a second." But... he stopped texting! It's not fair, and I'm confused. Make this make sense.

I'll try and make the next entry nicer but there's really no guarantee.

1 Comments:

Blogger LuckySean said...

I agree about the linguistics thing, apparently one of the pledges is in another section of 101 and is going to help me learn it cause he's a keaner.

1:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home