Wednesday, January 05, 2005

'CAUSE SHE LEFT YOU A SONG... THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO SiNG.

"And we're singing that I believe that lovers should be chained together, thrown into a fire with their songs and letters and left there to burn in their arrogance."
I just told Madeleine that things were looking up. But are they? I guess so.
I think it's funny how I write in here. It's mostly just me trying to convey how desperate everything is, I never really talk about normal day to day stuff. It's bizarre.
So I'll start.
I have a hair appointment on Saturday at my favorite salon. It's called Exalte and it's really close to that place.
Um.
I have an audition soon, on Wednesday. Between now and then I need to learn how to do a Jewish accent.
That's all I have to say.
Well, not really. But it's all I'm going to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home