Thursday, December 23, 2004

HAPPY EiGHTEENTH. MAKE iT COUNT.

Tommorow is your eighteenth birthday.

I hope it's good.

It's funny, I always thought that I'd be beside you when it happened.

But I mean, hey.

Your first love isn't forever.

Feelings change.

Just like the seasons.

I guess summer is my season.

That's okay, it's always been my favorite out of them all.

I hope that your birthday is amazing.

Come on, we both know that I won't be saying it in person.

We both know we're not like that.

I hope it's amazing.

Maybe you don't deserve it, but people are crazy.

Especially me.

Especially because I still love you.

Maybe not in the same way, but I still do.

So have a happy birthday.

I hope that eighteen is everything it was meant to be for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home